Question how do i remove this?

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
after i full reset on my samsung galaxy a53 5g phone, how do i remove this? i turned off bluetooth but still persists, tap and hold doesn't do anything!!!
Screenshot_20240206_155140_One UI Home.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
how do i turn off casting on my phone? tv didn't connect casting to my phone
You didn't answer the question. Were you or anyone else casting to a Sony TV in the household?

Google Home and Chromecast have a somewhat odd feature where if anyone in the household is casting, the media controls can show up on any other device connected to the same wi-fi. Open your Google Home app, then Devices, select your Sony TV, tap the gear icon at the upper right, then Recognition & Sharing, and turn off the option to "Let others control your cast media".

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
You didn't answer the question. Were you or anyone else casting to a Sony TV in the household?

Google Home and Chromecast have a somewhat odd feature where if anyone in the household is casting, the media controls can show up on any other device connected to the same wi-fi. Open your Google Home app, then Devices, select your Sony TV, tap the gear icon at the upper right, then Recognition & Sharing, and turn off the option to "Let others control your cast media".
i tried everything on the tv but still persists

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Make sure there not a little window at the bottom of YouTube in my screenshot that would need to close otherwise it will show in your notifications panel I've if you swipe YouTube out from recent apps
589f503464f236a078fff5d6498850ef.jpg

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
Do you mean that you tried the option in the Google Home app that I mentioned?
I did factory reset on the TV, after I entered WiFi on the TV then I went to Tubi and play movie but still persists!! I had turned off WiFi on my phone so that it doesn't show up on my phone!!! I'm getting really frustrated with my phone!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're still not answering my question. To repeat my previous post:

Open your Google Home app, then Devices, select your Sony TV, tap the gear icon at the upper right, then Recognition & Sharing, and turn off the option to "Let others control your cast media".

Have you done that?

f23948

Oct 2, 2021
Visit site
You're still not answering my question. To repeat my previous post:

Open your Google Home app, then Devices, select your Sony TV, tap the gear icon at the upper right, then Recognition & Sharing, and turn off the option to "Let others control your cast media".

Have you done that?
They don't have Google home app on the tv