Why is my LG G2 battery draining so quickly?

A

AC Question

Lg g2 battery draining problem

I bought a lg g2 d802 last week on wed.It battery was working fine but not too good.Yesterday it was at 42% when i was sleeping at night and when i woke up,phone was powered of because battery had reduced to 0%.It has repeated the same problem again today..There is nothing running in task manager.No app.Nothing
Plz guide...Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lg g2 battery draining problem

A word of comfort first....I once had a phone - not an Android - drain from 100% to 3% overnight....it had powered itself off to protect the battery. Even now I'm not sure why, but at any rate, you're not alone.
Use the phone normally, and before you recharge, take screenshots of the battery usage stats, also the expanded battery graph with mobile signal etc at the bottom, and post them here. Tell us also your screen-on time, typical brightness, and roughly what you used the phone for. Then we'll attempt a diagnosis. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

HaseebImran

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lg g2 battery draining problem

Brightness is reduced to zero.No gps no Internet...I will surely take screenshots today and let u know according to mobile 26 percent was utilized on screen 12 on standby and other on minor processes..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress