Why can't I send emails from my Galaxy Note 4 phone?

A

AC Question

cant send emails from my galaxy note 4 phone

How do I get my galaxy note 4 to send yahoo emails

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: cant send emails from my galaxy note 4 phone

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

Are you using the Yahoo app, Email app or Gmail app?
Can you compose an email, press send but it stays in Outbox. Have you checked the Outbox folder.
With Email or Gmail do you have Sync on.
Has it ever sent Yahoo mail?

gamesforlanguage

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: cant send emails from my galaxy note 4 phone

I had the same problem suddenly and after deleting, reinstalling my 3 gmail and 1 yahoo account on the Android email app, but I could still not send . What finally solved it for me was on each of the account settings, , at the bottom, "Outgoing settings" check the "require signin" and add my login credentials again.And, after a moment, all the outbox emails started to go...

jakewaring89

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I have had this problem for a while using the native email app. The incoming and outgoing settings were all fine and I could receive but not send. Finally worked it out!

MY PASSWORD FOR MY ACCOUNT WAS TOO LONG! Changed it to a 10 character password and it's working just fine again. Hope this helps as it has been bugging me for months!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have had this problem for a while using the native email app. The incoming and outgoing settings were all fine and I could receive but not send. Finally worked it out!

MY PASSWORD FOR MY ACCOUNT WAS TOO LONG! Changed it to a 10 character password and it's working just fine again. Hope this helps as it has been bugging me for months!

Welcome as a new member and thank you for sharing the tip! :)