Why isn't my Nexus 10 properly after Android update to 5.0.2 earlier in the week?

A

AC Question

Nexus 10 not working properly after Android update to 5.0.2 earlier in the week.

Hi, since updating to android earlier in the week, my Nexus 10 is not working properly. I am totally useless at this techy stuff and don't know what to do. There is an icon at the top of the screen that looks like the tablet with 2 lines either side, the outside one being smaller than the inner one. It's not the rotate symbol. I don't know what it is. Also, If I type in a search word in the google bar, the microphone turns into the spinning circle for a couple of seconds, and then turns into the microphone again and won't come up with any search options. Any help will be much appreciated.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Nexus 10 not working properly after Android update to 5.0.2 earlier in the week.

Hi, since updating to android earlier in the week, my Nexus 10 is not working properly. I am totally useless at this techy stuff and don't know what to do. There is an icon at the top of the screen that looks like the tablet with 2 lines either side, the outside one being smaller than the inner one. It's not the rotate symbol. I don't know what it is. Also, If I type in a search word in the google bar, the microphone turns into the spinning circle for a couple of seconds, and then turns into the microphone again and won't come up with any search options. Any help will be much appreciated.

Take a look at the information on this page to troubleshoot the issues you are having: http://www.androidcentral.com/an...you-down-heres-how-you-might-be-able-fix-them

Clearing cache should help. Worst case scenario is a factory reset.