Why is my Samsung Note 3 making sounds, lights, but not turning on?

A

AC Question

If i keep clicking the home button, I can hear the sound which the phone makes when it directs to the "talkback" page, I can even hear the voice speaking back to me. There's also a blinking light on the top left corner of the phone (sometimes blue, red, or even pink) but the entire phone just WON'T TURN ON!!! I changed the charger just now (I went from the original white one to a micro black one because my white charger's wire busted out of the charger) it would sometimes blink red, but it won't show the charging symbol on the phone. I dropped my phone in water (only half) that's why I can only charge my phone on my laptop, but it still worked before (after I cleaned the entire phone with alcohol) . Do I have to change the battery? or do I have to change the entire phone? Please help!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If there was a delay between the phone getting wet, and the alcohol treatment, progressive internal damage may have started, leading eventually to a major failure. The best thing you can do is to put the phone into the hands of a qualified repairer, for diagnosis and assessment.

Posted via the Android Central App