Why does my s4 keep losing signal and constantly rebooting?

A

AC Question

Hi,

I got my S4 two months ago, and when i first got it (brand new) it was on android Jelly Bean, It had a software update that i proceeded with, and everything worked fine, a few hours later s4 has started rebooting and it was constant. I thought it was something minor, but it wasn't, it would often even reboot and not turn on for several hours, I didn't think i could do anything about it until now because it gets more and more frustrating every time, i remember doing a factory reset straight after the phone had its software updated, but still no difference, Lately the phone has been losing signal and i asked a phone shop why, They showed me that my phone has deleted its IMEI number and it says ' null / null'. This is very annoying as my parents sometimes need to call me urgently, A new battery has not helped and i cant take it anymore, Im sending it off to samsung soon but they said it may take a month or so. I need to know if i can fix this as i cant last a month without my phone, It sometimes shows signs of signal if you restart it or pull the battery, But would then lose signal again, Please help,

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress