Can I get some help with my Nvidia Shield and Arc BT mouse?

A

AC Question

Nvidia Shield and Arc BT mouse

I just picked up an NVIDIA shield, with all the extras and a Microsoft Arc bluetooth mouse. The mouse works on ALL of my other devices except for tablet. I know the mouse is bluetooth 4.0 LE and the device pairs with the tablet but there is no mouse cursor etc. I assume there is no Bluetooth LE support for android yet? Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nvidia Shield and Arc BT mouse

Welcome to Android Central! Just to be sure--it's paired, but is it actively connected? Paired and Connected don't necessarily mean the same thing. Paired means that the tablet has recognized the Bluetooth device and remembers it. Connected means that they're actively communicating. Sometimes you have to press a Connect button on the Bluetooth device to make sure the active communication starts.

Lilikin

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the reply, sorry for not supply all the info required.

The mouse pairs but when I try to connect it by holding my finger down (your description led me to that accidental find) it says connecting in grey then after a minute or so goes back as before. No error message or the such.

The BT keyboard I use with it just connects itself when I open it with no issue and doesn't say connected.