Could you add a feature to the device so I could project on to the wall or table or something?

A

AC Question

Could you add a feature to the device so I could project on to the wall or table or something.

As I age it is hard to see the small screen and I am not alway able to open the email , document or picture on any other device. projecting it would help. Also this would be helpful if I was trying to show a group of people something they could all see the projected image at one time instead of trying to hover over my shoulder while I scroll throug my pictures.
Please let me know what you think of this idea

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Could you add a feature to the device so I could project on to the wall or table or something.

As I age it is hard to see the small screen and I am not alway able to open the email , document or picture on any other device. projecting it would help. Also this would be helpful if I was trying to show a group of people something they could all see the projected image at one time instead of trying to hover over my shoulder while I scroll throug my pictures.
Please let me know what you think of this idea

There are Pico projectors that you can get from Amazon that connect to your phone. There is also the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro that has a projector built in to it.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Adaptable Multimode Tablet | Lenovo | Lenovo US

Review on it Hands-on with the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Android Central

aempey

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Could you add a feature to the device so I could project on to the wall or table or something.

Thank you for letting me know about this other device. I was hoping the feature could be built right in so you didn't have to use another device.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Depending on the phone, you might be able to use Chromecast to "project" (mirror) your phone (or tablet) to a TV screen. See if your device is on the list at Chromecast mirroring. If it is, install Chromecast and buy a Chromecast device (which plugs into the HDMI input of any TV or monitor). The device is about $35 if it's not on sale, which it usually is (I got 2 of them for my grandsons for Christmas for $25 each.) I can read the large screen phone for bout 10 minutes before I start feeling it - reading for an hour on the TV screen is no problem.

aempey

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site

Thank you for your response. I was just really looking for the ability to project right from the phone on to a table top or something if you are in places with no tv or other technical devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87