Why can't I play an offline game when I'm offline?

stjon

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Can anybody help with what might be a stupid question? I have downloaded Fishing Paradise 3D onto my HTC One M7 and run it no problem with wifi connected. However, it's offered on Google Play as an 'offline game', so I'd like to play it offline if I need to. With wifi off, the game checks for a connection, refuses to load and I only get the option to quit. If I start the game with wifi on, I thought I might be able to the switch off wifi, but if I press the Back button nothing happens? If I press the Home button to get to wifi settings, the game is quit automatically. How do I play this, or any other 'offline game', offline?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Can anybody help with what might be a stupid question? I have downloaded Fishing Paradise 3D onto my HTC One M7 and run it no problem with wifi connected. However, it's offered on Google Play as an 'offline game', so I'd like to play it offline if I need to. With wifi off, the game checks for a connection, refuses to load and I only get the option to quit. If I start the game with wifi on, I thought I might be able to the switch off wifi, but if I press the Back button nothing happens? If I press the Home button to get to wifi settings, the game is quit automatically. How do I play this, or any other 'offline game', offline?

Have you tried going in to the app settings and see if there is an offline mode switch that needs to be checked?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sometimes these apps do a license check to see if you've paid for the full version. It may be that you need to be connected at first, then can turn off wi-fi (which would be silly, I agree).

Also, try emailing their support: jon@naturalmotionlures.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez