How can I reconnect with my Moto 360 watch when Bluetooth doesn't recognize that it even exists?

A

AC Question

the connection between my watch and my Galaxy S5 phone suddenly stopped. I tried reconnecting through Android Ware as well as through the phone's Bluetooth app. Neither recognized that the watch even existed. Thinking maybe the watch was the problem, I took it back to Best Buy and was given a new one to replace it. After charging it I noticed right away that the new watch only speaks Spanish. Also, it won't sync with the phone either. I tried deleting Android Wear and downloading it again. Still can't sync the watch with the phone. Any ideas on how to fix this?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
the connection between my watch and my Galaxy S5 phone suddenly stopped. I tried reconnecting through Android Ware as well as through the phone's Bluetooth app. Neither recognized that the watch even existed. Thinking maybe the watch was the problem, I took it back to Best Buy and was given a new one to replace it. After charging it I noticed right away that the new watch only speaks Spanish. Also, it won't sync with the phone either. I tried deleting Android Wear and downloading it again. Still can't sync the watch with the phone. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Do you have Moto Connect installed as well?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.motorola.targetnotif&hl=en&token=zu_y4GpD