Chromecast vs slimport

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site
All I want to do is play a couple of great games I have on my television as opposed to my phone I have a slimport my second one that is broke I just bought Chromecast and it just seems like it's a complete pain in the ***,lag inability to just screencast without wifi at least yet, anybody with input negative or positive I'm all ears.....thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
All I want to do is play a couple of great games I have on my television as opposed to my phone I have a slimport my second one that is broke I just bought Chromecast and it just seems like it's a complete pain in the ***,lag inability to just screencast without wifi at least yet, anybody with input negative or positive I'm all ears.....thanks

Buy an Amazon Fire Stick and get the game controller. My son plays games on it and loves it. You can also Miracast to the Fire Stick as well if you want to use your phone.

litchie

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey thanks; I'm truly disenchanted with this chromecast between the lag and the inability to have to mirror with wifi.With unlimited data on my phone I would prefer to just use that.