Hello! I have a little question and i would appreciate it a ton if i have a successful answer!

A

AC Question

So I have a Samsung Galaxy S2. Its company is Virgin Mobile 4G. I just have one simple question about it though. How do you screenshot? I've searched it up a lot. I tried pressing the Volume down and Power buttons at the same time, it didn't work. And I tried pressing the Power button and Home at the same time, nothing happens. I really want this to work because whenever I text my friends and tell them about something, they always want proof to see if I am telling lies or not. So they ask me to screenshot and send it to them, but I never can. Which has them not believing me half or the time. It gets me kind of mad. So if you can help and tell me a secret or two about this I would reaaaally reeeeally, reaaaalllly, appreciate it. Thank you☺

-Vanessa

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Make sure you're pressing and holding Power and Home exactly at the same time, for about half a second.

The ability to take screenshots started with Android 4.0. What version is your phone running?