i put pictures in folders on my phone. When i download my pictures, those pictures don't show up.

tjc1980

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I take pictures then group them into folders on my phone. I download all my pictures to my computer and the pictures in the folders don't download and the folders don't download

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
How are you moving the pics around to place them in these folders? Where are these folders? Do you have an SD. If you're using a file manager be sure you are following the correct path to find the folders on your computer. If your device has an SD and you are looking at the internal memory, or vice versa, on your computer it may cause them to appear to be missing. Some devices may also create 2 drives on your PC when connected. Also if your device has an SD it will likely have two different SDs when viewing the memory. There will be the physical SD and the virtual SD where part of your internal memory is corrdined off to function as an SD for storage, assuming that the owner may or may not actually install an SD, so be sure you are looking at the correct SD. If you are able to name these other folders where you are grouping these pics and your device is only creating 1 drive, open the drive and without any other navigation search for the folder name. When found this will give you the path to the other folders and data you are looking for on the device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress