Random Number Generator App that saves numbers generated?

A

AC Question

There are a lot of random number generators available in the Play store. I'm looking for something very specific, and I am hoping someone here knows of an app that will work for me. I've downloaded 6 of the number generator apps with good reviews, but none have these two specific features.

1. I need the app to save a list of the random numbers generated, automatically. This can be one file per random number, or a list of random numbers.

2. I need the app to timestamp the random numbers it generates.

The numbers don't need to be true random numbers in the computer science sense; pseudo-random is more than adequate for my purposes.

Does anyone know of an app that does this?

cake268

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi golfdriver,

Thanks for the reply (OP here). A screenshot would work, theoretically. However, I need to be able to prevent a user from tampering with the number, i.e. by generating a series of random numbers until they get the one they want and THEN taking the screenshot. So the screenshot would have to be automatic, every time a random number was generated. That seems like a tall order.

This sounds weird, but it's actually a common need in my field, where I will have employees using Android tablets/phones and I want to make sure that they can't game the random number generator.