Question I keep getting an unidentified sound that doesn't seem to be a notification

Embee19

Mar 19, 2017
Visit site
Recently, my Samsung A13 with the stock OS and the latest updates started periodically making a sound I've never heard before. It sounds very much like an electronic version of a house key being dropped into a shot glass. I have a notification history app, but nothing appears in that list anywhere near the time the sound is heard.

I can't detect anything going on near the time it is heard. It occurs at seemingly random times, often waking me up even with the general sound volume set low. I can't turn off the phone's sound completely because I need my Dexcom G7 diabetes monitor running at all times to warn me of problems. I tried uninstalling the Dexcom app temporarily to see if it was producing the sound, but it still sounded apparently randomly. I also looked at what apps I had installed before the sound began, but nothing seemed to match up.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this annoying sound, please? Thanks!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I’ve heard about that but can’t now remember the details. Some gambling app or something. I’ll mention this to the volunteer team, one of whom will no doubt know. Stand by. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000