I deleted my lockscreen picture from my phone, how do i get it back ?

A

AC Question

Me and some friends were at the beach, and i made this amazing picture. I changed my lock screen picture to that specific picture. Then i showed a girl the picture and she noticed that she was sitting in the back picking her nose. She aggressively deleted the picture. I still have the picture as my lock screen picture, but i wonder, can i get it back in my photo gallery ??

Many thanks !

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Me and some friends were at the beach, and i made this amazing picture. I changed my lock screen picture to that specific picture. Then i showed a girl the picture and she noticed that she was sitting in the back picking her nose. She aggressively deleted the picture. I still have the picture as my lock screen picture, but i wonder, can i get it back in my photo gallery ??

Many thanks !
The picture may be saved in form of a cached file on the /system partition. If you can access that you may be able to retrieve it. You're best bet is to possibly take a screen shot of the lock screen and keep that image elsewhere for future reference. it'll have the lock screen information, but at least you'll still have your photo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11