Zenwatch display keeps turning on?

A

AC Question

The display on my ASUS Zenwatch keeps turning on at approximately one-minute intervals. I have tilt-to-wake turned off, and this happens even when the watch is not on my wrist and sitting still.

I found this thread: 493906-zenwatch-turns-display-itself, which seem to describe a similar problem. I cleared the Bluetooth cache on my Samsung S6 through the application manager, but the display still keeps turning on. This happens regardless of what watch face I use.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The display on my ASUS Zenwatch keeps turning on at approximately one-minute intervals. I have tilt-to-wake turned off, and this happens even when the watch is not on my wrist and sitting still.

I found this thread: 493906-zenwatch-turns-display-itself, which seem to describe a similar problem. I cleared the Bluetooth cache on my Samsung S6 through the application manager, but the display still keeps turning on. This happens regardless of what watch face I use.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?
I'm not sure what could be causing that problem. However, you might want to consider a reset of the watch to see if the problem is resolved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress