How to Unroot HTC One to 100% Stock on a Mac?

A

AC Question

Hey,

I have to return my rooted HTC One to T-Mobile for warranty, but I'm having issues with how to unroot it to stock. I've already done a permanent unroot using SuperSU, but that doesn't get me back to factory setting.

Everything sends me down rabbit holes of things to do, download and find, but most of them are incompatible with Macs. Even the recovery images I DL aren't readable by the computer.

Can someone please help me?

My specs are:

Android Version: 4.4.3
HTC Sense Version: 6.0
Software Number: 6.10.531.10
HTC SDK API Level: 6.25

I've really spent a lot of time trying to figure this one out before asking directly.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

I have to return my rooted HTC One to T-Mobile for warranty, but I'm having issues with how to unroot it to stock. I've already done a permanent unroot using SuperSU, but that doesn't get me back to factory setting.

Everything sends me down rabbit holes of things to do, download and find, but most of them are incompatible with Macs. Even the recovery images I DL aren't readable by the computer.

Can someone please help me?

My specs are:

Android Version: 4.4.3
HTC Sense Version: 6.0
Software Number: 6.10.531.10
HTC SDK API Level: 6.25

I've really spent a lot of time trying to figure this one out before asking directly.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try going to HTC's download page to see if they have an RUU that will run on a Mac. If not you might need to find someone with a PC that can do it for you.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Fsupport%2From-downloads.html&token=yq9r6JBk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNikonX