my htc thunderbolt is about four and a half years old, and has trouble holding a charge.

A

AC Question

My htc thunderbolt won't hold a charge. New battery. It's 4 1/2 years old. Do I need a new phone?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
4.5 years is a long time. As said above, I would recommend a new battery if you wish to use the same phone.

Of course a new phone would run much better than the Thunderbolt, so upgrading now would be a good idea.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Do you still have unlimited data? If you do have it. I would buy a new phone out right or use someone else's upgrade. Unlimited will get dropped if you upgrade. Even if you don't use much data. Keep it! Its like gold on Verizon.I guess you could get a battery to see if your issue is fixed. If it was me its time to move on. If you do your going to be on cloud 9 with your next phone due to how old that phone is. Your kind of making me feel like I'm spoiled as hell.lol. I had that phone back in the day and loved it. Thing was so heavy ,you could knock someone out with it.lol But I'm one of those people that gets a new phone every year. I have the G4 right now and love it. Htc M9 would be your cloud 9 phone. Plus you could wait to get home to change it. Good luck

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress