Good hardware, but having software problems

A

AC Question

Every successive version of Android, makes my talbet run slower, and then when I think it can't possibly run slower - the next Android update happens.

I will buy Asus products again and again, but I will "never" buy a google product again!

Microsoft isn't perfect, but there updates don't slow their computers to vic 20 speed!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: This is the best piece of hardware I have ever owned, but the Software is criminal!

It's unfortunate that you are having such a negative experience with updates. Could you tell us what device you are (were) using so that we can probably try assisting with a fix?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: This is the best piece of hardware I have ever owned, but the Software is criminal!

Honestly when I do ANY updates that are major OS revisions say KitKat to Lollipop and even at times 5.1 to 5.2 I take the opportunity to clean house and start from scratch. I find that its a better experience and I also remove junk I never used.

I have always done this on iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, PPC, Windows SmartPhone, etc and its been a much better experience because of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non