Samsung s3 wet diplay problem help please!

khaled saidi

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
My phone absorbed some water it was working fine after few hours it went black so i disassembled it and let it to dry 2 days and it returned to work fine but the back button sometimes randomly work while navigating throught chrome or any app..also im facing graphics problem here is screen shot focus in texts and status bar please can anyone help me ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-08-06-12-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-08-06-12-14.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! A big part of the problem is that you continued to use the phone after it got wet, instead of immediately powering down and trying to dry it out completely. By continuing to use the phone, you may have encouraged some circuits to short out due to the moisture. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ow-s/477140-guide-oh-no-my-phone-got-wet.html

The bottom line in these situations is that it's very hard to determine the extent of damage, since it can be random and widespread. You could try replacing one component, only to find another component still needs to be replaced. Before you know it, you're spending more trying to fix the phone than if you went out and got a new one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall