Help! I think my Samsung A50s Phone got wet and now the touchscreen is not working anymore

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Please help, my Phone's touchscreen is not responding anymore. I cant touch it so that it can open nor is it responding to me when i try to open it through the touchscreen. I can still on and off it however with the power button. I think it got wet because I put it close to the sink when I washed the dishes. Please help! Whats the best thing to do right now so that it doesnt get destroyed or can I dry it and hope for the best? Please help!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay so! My mom and dad are going to get it fixed later in the afternoon so either I get a new phone. Anyways, thanks everyone for the loads of help you gave me! I am very very thankful! thanks everyone have a nice day!

Also for mustang7757 I think it got like that because I had it fixed once for a crack on the screen and I think its through that

Anyways, thank you very much everyone!
I'm glad that you got it taken care of. I hope you'll have better luck with your new phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Okay so! My mom and dad are going to get it fixed later in the afternoon so either I get a new phone. Anyways, thanks everyone for the loads of help you gave me! I am very very thankful! thanks everyone have a nice day!

Also for mustang7757 I think it got like that because I had it fixed once for a crack on the screen and I think its through that

Yeah figured something like that ,well glad you either end up with new phone or fixed

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

So glad that you are getting it fixed or that you will get a new phone! Let us know what happens! :)

ZawHawk

May 23, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone! My mom finally brought home the phone, we decided to get it repaired. now its all good. I cant thank everyone here enough! TLDR of this whole thread, if this happens, get it checked immediately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky