What do you think of alcatel one touch idol 3 4,7 inches version?

A

AC Question

The phone has 13MP camera, 5MP front camera, 8GB internal storage(which is enough for me), Quad core processor 1,2 ghz, 720p which is better then good for 4,7 inches. It is pretty cheap. But the one thing i am worried about is the RAM only 1GB of it... I do not know if it is enough. I will mostly use the phone for chatting or youtube, but I will occasionally use it to play some high-quality games, like real racing 3, FIFA 15.... I want to know will this phone support my needs?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! 1 GB of RAM should be fine for most casual games, but you might encounter decreased performance with larger, more complex games--and the low internal storage will also impact you, since 8 GB of Internal Storage means the user will only have around 4-5 GB available. So your storage may run low fairly quickly, and you can't use the microSD to expand the ability to install more apps by very much (if at all). Bear in mind that I don't have direct experience with the phone--but these limitations are universal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer