connections optimizer popping up weird text

N

neek41

I have a galaxy s5 with virgin mobile. Starting today whenever im connected to my wifi. Every like 10 secs the connection optimizer pops up saying <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Success</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>Success</BODY></HTML> its really annoying. Any fix to it?

mcm411

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Same thing here..I'm really so frustrated..anyone know anything about this? Galaxy s5 sprint. Also, phone updated today and it continued after the update. I was hoping the update would fix it..

Last edited:

searadz

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I have the samsung galaxy S5 Sport on sprint. I only have the problem when my wifi is turned on. I'm hoping for a solution soon :( i'm really glad it's not just me though!!

scuba722

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey All,
My wife is having the same problem with her Galaxy S5. I just turned off the Sprint Connections Optimizer and she stopped getting the error. I know it doesn't fix the underlying problem, but it works until Sprint fixes the issue. I can't post a link because I'm new on the forum, but you can Google "turn off sprint connections optimizer" and get the instructions from Sprint.

Hope this helps, Gene

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo