I use the texting system that came with my Note 4. It worked fine the first 2 months I owned the phone and then there was an update in May and it has not worked correctly since then. My texting works on and off. Sometimes it will not even open and it comes up showing I have no texts when I know I do. I have turned the phone off and on and sometimes it will let me open the message when I first turn it on but then it all disappears again. There are times it will never send the text and the little thinker circle thing keeps spinning. I've tried Verizon's texting system too and it is doing the same thing. I went to the Verizon store and she told me to use hangouts. She also took the battery out and then restarted the phone. It of course started doing the same thing within a 1/2 hour of leaving the store.
    07-30-2015 04:29 PM
    Bring it back to a Verizon store with a repair department and ask them to check the update. It may have not completed. (Don't ever ask salesdroids to fix phones, unless you know that the particular person knows how - most of them barely know enough to sell them.) If they still can't fix it, ask for a replacement, it should still be under warranty.
    07-30-2015 11:46 PM