I have 30-40 pictures on my S5 that I need to email.What's the best way to get them to PC?

A

AC Question

I have taken pictures with my phone that are in groups of 8-10 pictures over a number of days and I'm not sure how to send them to my PC to send them as one email?
even a few emails would work.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Well, you could just connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable and copy them. You could also save them to a cloud service like DropBox and then download them onto the PC. If you have a USB card reader (and micro SD card adapter) you could copy them that way too.

from the Elegance

Miller6386

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
That could be a PITA if they're full resolution since a lot of email services have a 25mb cap on attachments.

from the Elegance
I use full res when I take photos and can usually send 3 or 4 within the 25mb..... But even on a PC there is the same 25mb limit....

I've been a smartphone user about 5 years now and will admit I utilize less than 1/2 the great features available. There are great apps that will zip all the photos and allow them to be sent at once... Or as mentioned upload to a cloud but I find that to be more work than just sending in a couple emails.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress