S6 or note 4 what to buy?

A

AC Question

Hello, i want to buy note 4 or s6 . Important to me is : big screen, audio quality and camera. Ty in advance.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i want to buy note 4 or s6 . Important to me is : big screen, audio quality and camera. Ty in advance.

Welcome to the forums!

There is a huge difference in the size of the S6 and the N4. The S6 has a better camera, not sure about the technical differences.

If you are thinking about an S6, why not the N5? You get screen size and a good camera, audio quality would be the same. The price for the S6 and the N5 should be close to the same or maybe a bit cheaper for the N5.

mmajstor

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Note 5 is expensive for me now , my budget is 500 euro .
Is s6 camera that much better than note 4 ?
My question is, is note 4 better value for money , i realy like big screen.
Note 4 is 510 euro, and s6 is 500 euro (Serbia).
Ty in advance

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They both have 16 megapixel rear cameras. The front cameras are 5 megapixel for the S6 and 3.7 for the Note 4.

The screen size is a huge difference. I have a Note 4 and had a S6 Edge, the screen difference is huge.

Here in the US the N5 is close to the same price as the S6 in many places but I understand it isn't on other places.

Myself, the large screen is mist important to me, so I like the N4. The display with the N4 is very good, better with the S6.

In the Samsung forums here, there will be a forum for the S6 and the N4 and pinned threads of pictures members have taken. You can see some pictures from both.