How do you change web text size on edge plus ?

A

AC Question

Hi everyone. Had a note 3 ( version 5.0) and have just bough an edge plus (version 5.1.1) i'm an old boy and on my note 3 had my font size sent to medium by going to setting/personalisation/font. On the edge plus that is not there. I've gone on settings/display and picked large,huge, extra huge and it makes no difference to the text size. It's a deal breaker for m and if I can't fix it I'm selling it and going back to my note.

allthatismobile

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
If you're trying to change the font size for web pages, you'll need to adjust that in the web browser itself. If you're using Chrome you'll want to hit the 3 dots in the top right corner, scroll down and select "Settings" then select "Accessibility" a bar will populate that will allow you to adjust the "Text Scaling". I'm fairly sure that the font size for the device itself can be changed by going to Settings > Display > Font

Joeboy22

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for replying. Tried that but it doesn't work. I've added this same question to the forum showing pics of my note 3 and the edge plus side by side. I've also tried chrome and Firefox. Neither increase the text size, it's still small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress