Can I Resize Text Size on Weatherbug Widget?

BrandonBELB365

Jan 9, 2017
Visit site
I just installed Weatherbug on my S22U. I added the Weatherbug widget to my home screen but the text is really small. I tried to resize the widget by just making it bigger but that didn't do anything. Within the widget settings the only option available are text color and background transparency. I have my screen resolution set to WQHD+ 3088 x 1440 and 120hz. I'm aware that i can change font size in my Display Settings but that will change the font size for everything which i don't want. Is there any way to change the widget font size only? Also I'm using Nova Launcher with OneUI 5.0.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just tested it, and also didn't see any way to change the font size. I'd send feedback to the dev about this.

In the meantime, if you'd like to try another weather app (that's free and ad-free) with good widget options (including adjustable font size), check out Weawow. Really nice design, a 5 day forecast widget (which is oddly very hard to find in most weather apps), independent and responsive dev. If you use the free version, there are a few decent choices for weather provider (like OpenWeather), but if you donate any money, it expands to include AccuWeather.