Samsung S3I9305 hasa DEAD GREEN ROBOT,RED TRIANGLE CONTAINING EXPLAINARY MARK ! and NO COMMAND

TejKiran94

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Samsung S3 I9305.
brought from Dubai.
while I was using stock, as I brought the mobile, then the battery was draining so fast. so I tried hard reset through android recovery, then I seem a dead android with RED TRIANGLE containing ! sign, NO COMMAND. so I used ODIN and flashed 4.4.4, but still red triangle in recovery, so I tried to root, but it's not getting rooted, and used clockmodework recovery and so,
I gone through Samsung Care too, their they said is mobile was not released in India, so they can't update software.
but still battery drain so fast, the full change in standby mode it drain in just 3 hours, still the android recovery contains the GREEN DEAD ANDROID ROBOT
WITH
RED TRIANGLE
CONTAINING
EXPLAINARY MARK !
NO COMMAND
help please me, I'm suffering since one month, tried everything I seen through online,
please

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. :)

When you see that, it's waiting for you to give a command. Press and hold Power, then press and release Volume Up. The options should appear.

Posted via the Android Central App

TejKiran94

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Sorry I haven't understand, where to press the power and volume, does in recovery or, while turning on,
the main problem was, when I charge the mobile for suppose 90 percent and switched off at night, then when I check in morning, it doesn't turn on, it's need to connect to charge to make it turn on, after turning it on, it shows 0 percent.