Where is the Cent sign

A

AC Question

I want to use the cents sign in text and in my one note app. But the symbol is nowhere to be found in my phones keyboard, why? Where is it?

maryemanley

Mar 22, 2018
Visit site
I also want to use the cent sign. I'm using the keyboard that came with the S9+. I haven't seen an option for downloading another keyboard, and like the Google keyboard. But I'll stay with the default Samsung keyboard if I can find the cent key

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I also want to use the cent sign. I'm using the keyboard that came with the S9+. I haven't seen an option for downloading another keyboard, and like the Google keyboard. But I'll stay with the default Samsung keyboard if I can find the cent key
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure about the Samsung keyboard, but on Gboard (Google keyboard) you can find it under more symbols '¢' (tap '?123' - tap '=\<').

You can download Gboard, or any other keyboard, from the Play Store and set it as default or switch between keyboards when you prefer.

Tye Wickham

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure about the Samsung keyboard, but on Gboard (Google keyboard) you can find it under more symbols '¢' (tap '?123' - tap '=\<').

You can download Gboard, or any other keyboard, from the Play Store and set it as default or switch between keyboards when you prefer.

The Samsung keyboard doesn't have 123 it has !#1 and 2 pages of symbols but no cent symbol that I can find