Help! cssinfospace.com and popupui receiver are attacking my browser. I can't get rid of them.

A

AC Question

Verizon tried to reset my phone by crashing it to remove the malware. But, infospace ad clicker and popupui receiver are back. The virus won't let me run malwarebytes or any ad removal program. It has attached to google, bing, and explorer. They also cause my phone to have random black screens and they rotate my screen at random. Just great..Can anyone help with their removal? How did I get this? I'm a novice, so that doesn't help either. Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Try another factory reset, but before you do so, go to Settings>Backup & Reset (if you can) and uncheck Automatically Restore.

After the reset, go immediately to the Play Store and stop any app that might be automatically installing. Now see if the problem persists. If it does, then the malware was probably installed to the root, which is very difficult to get rid of. You could try reinstalling the firmware, depending on the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed