Stuck In Odin Mode. HELP!

A

AC Question

So i recently tried to Root my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H through the application KingRoot. it worked succesfully. i didnt have a computer at the time and followed some video instructions on how to download a Custom Recovery through and app called flashify. the steps in the app took me to pick one and i clicked a radom one not knowing what i was doing.
Now my device is stuck in Downloading... do not turn off target!!

could not do normal boot.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-G530H
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offcial
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
AP SWREV: S1, T1, H1, R1, A1, P1
SECURE DOWNLOAD : ENABLE

I've tried to turn off the device, take battery out, sim card, sd card.
also did Volume up+power+home
volume down+power+home
tried everything and the only change is the continue or cancel screen that comes up. after pressing both it returns to the same screen.
i've also tired downloading odin and kies to see if it would help but neither of them seem to detect my device plugged in.

Im not experienced in any of this and im realizing it was a mistake to root my phone.
someone please help me fix these problems.

samantha123o

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
So i recently tried to Root my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H through the application KingRoot. it worked succesfully. i didnt have a computer at the time and followed some video instructions on how to download a Custom Recovery through and app called flashify. the steps in the app took me to pick one and i clicked a radom one not knowing what i was doing.
Now my device is stuck in Downloading... do not turn off target!!

could not do normal boot.
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-G530H
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offcial
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
AP SWREV: S1, T1, H1, R1, A1, P1
SECURE DOWNLOAD : ENABLE

I've tried to turn off the device, take battery out, sim card, sd card.
also did Volume up+power+home
volume down+power+home
tried everything and the only change is the continue or cancel screen that comes up. after pressing both it returns to the same screen.
i've also tired downloading odin and kies to see if it would help but neither of them seem to detect my device plugged in.

Im not experienced in any of this and im realizing it was a mistake to root my phone.
someone please help me fix these problems.