My Galaxy S6 used to give me notifications for Gmail with no problems. However, now the LED light blinks and the notifications come as banners on the lockscreen, but the phone does not vibrate (the volume is set to vibrate rather than sound). All of the notifications are enabled in the app, so this is not the issue. Also, I have tried clearing the app data in Settings, but this did not work either.

Thanks in advance!
    11-17-2015 08:44 PM
    My Galaxy S6 used to give me notifications for Gmail with no problems. However, now the LED light blinks and the notifications come as banners on the lockscreen, but the phone does not vibrate (the volume is set to vibrate rather than sound). All of the notifications are enabled in the app, so this is not the issue. Also, I have tried clearing the app data in Settings, but this did not work either.

Thanks in advance!
    Welcome to Android Central!

When you go in to your Gmail settings, then tap on your actual Gmail email address, then go to Inbox sounds & vibrate do you have a check in vibrate?

Why doesn't my phone vibrate when I get an email?-screenshot_2015-11-20-12-49-21.jpg
    11-20-2015 11:51 AM