Playstore refuses to complete app downloads

A

AC Question

I purchased my lg g4 not too long back and have been trying to set it up best i can, however, more often than not an app will have mere seconds until its completed downloading and just freeze, for hours, days even, admittedly my internet connection is.... Shall we say.... Temperamental, but my partners lg g3 has no issue downloading at all.
This is a problem ive had since the moment i took it out of the box, so I highly doubt its anything ive changed or altered thats caused this.
Could anyone shed some light on my issue please?

JoeArud

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
The issue is incomplete downloads. It installs fine, when (very occasionally) it manages to download. I regularly clear my cache as standard, but re-tried just in case.

A factory reset wouldn't do a huge amount i suspect, as this has been a problem from the moment i pulled it out of the box.

JoeArud

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently trying to download vlc player (pretty small file) and for the past 18+ hours it's saying that there is only "5 seconds left" on the download.

Its even more bizzare that i was able, yesterday in fact, to download 15 pdf files in a matter of moments, each of the pdfs was larger than the vlc dowload and yet, play store has still frozen all my app downloads

Posted via the Android Central App