How to save my files after sd card fails

A

AC Question

Have got Samsung galaxy A5 with 5.0.2 Lollipop. The internal memory got full so I opened the My Files app in phone and moved all my photos and videos to sd card. However, by the process, all files got lost and my pics and videos have just dissapeared. They are not in the internal memory, not on the SD card. Tried the SD card in my computer as well, but my pictures are just not there. Have already been trying to recover my photos for several day, but nothing works. Have used like 6 recovery programs so far to try to get my pics from SD card to my computer, programs recognized my photos and recovered them, but when I try to open the picture, I will get message Can't open the picture because the file appears to be damaged, corrupted or is too large. I figured out the picture might be still hidden in internal memory somewhere, so I downloaded the DiskDigger app. But I failed to root my phone(iRoot app), so even didn't get to use DiskDigger. I have spent hours and days by reading forums and I am really desperate. So much effort and nothing works. Hopefully someone had the same issue and knows how to help save my data. Thanks in advance!!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear that, I don't really have much more I can offer you as you seemed to have tried everything. Have you tried connecting your phone to the laptop and looking through it's file manager?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886