Fhotoroom app - Film filter option

A

AC Question

Hello! I've just downloaded the app Fhotoroom for Android but I can't seem to find the Film Filter option. Can anyone please tell how can I aplly this specific filter? Thanks.

Fhotoroom

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, we are proud new members of the android central community. Fhotoroom on android is still a very new app, only 1 month old so not all the features have been finished. We wanted to make sure it was very stable before making any IAP's or store features. That being said, you can expect a lot more to come from use in the next few weeks.
Thank you for the question and support.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, we are proud new members of the android central community. Fhotoroom on android is still a very new app, only 1 month old so not all the features have been finished. We wanted to make sure it was very stable before making any IAP's or store features. That being said, you can expect a lot more to come from use in the next few weeks.
Thank you for the question and support.
Welcome to AndroidCentral and to Android! :)

I used Fhotoroom when I used to use Windows Phone. Thanks for supporting Android now.

Fhotoroom

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I cannot create a post being still very new here, so I will post a help request here. Fhotoroom for Android was released about 1 month ago, and although I did a lot of testing on devices and emulators. I am still having a fair bit of issues with KitKat devices. Most of the app works well, it is primarily with the editor where I do try and push the devices, but that is part of the photo editing game. Any and all feedback would be absolutely amazing. Fhotoroom is free no registration is required to use the editor.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa