Question How to delete photos from a specific phone

melis725

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
Hi...I looked at a thread here regarding my exact question, but it wasn't answered my specific need.
I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 (Android) phone and I'm having difficulty figuring out how to delete photos from my Facebook profile. I can't find a source via Google either. I don't have the typical three dots or anything else. These are photos I uploaded, not someone else. Please help? Thanks!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't use the app, but I can delete uploaded photos using the Facebook website. From the main page, tap your profile pic, then Photos, then select the album and then the photo in question. Now tap the 3-dot menu button at the upper right, and then Delete.

melis725

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't use the app, but I can delete uploaded photos using the Facebook website. From the main page, tap your profile pic, then Photos, then select the album and then the photo in question. Now tap the 3-dot menu button at the upper right, and then Delete.
You didn't read my question thoroughly enough. Your reply does not help me.

melis725

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
Sorry I didn't read your reply well enough. You said try the website. I tried to but my phone always goes to the app, despite using Chrome. Maybe I should try my Samsung internet app. Thanks for helping!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You didn't read my question thoroughly enough. Your reply does not help me.
Sorry, I missed your mention of not having 3 dots. But you also didn't mention if you're using the Facebook app, or the Facebook website. Do you not get the 3-dot button on the website as well?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Whoops, our last responses crossed paths. You could turn off Facebook's defaults in Settings>Apps , or temporarily uninstall the FB app while you take care of deleting the photos. But seeing if it works on Samsung Internet is also a good idea.