Which tablet should I get?

blackberriquero

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi AC community, I'm interested in buying a new tablet with pure android. I'm between the Pixel C and Nexus 9. My last option is the Ipad air 2, I've heard good things about it. Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
If you are looking for pure Android... The pixel C or Nexus one are excellent choices. Do you like Samsung tablets? Specifically the high end tablets. They are good as well. I will stay away from Apple devices because although they are built to last, their processors and memory are very slow. Also Apple is in hot water because they push OS upgrades to old devices and slow then so much make them almost unusable.

blackberriquero

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
If you are looking for pure Android... The pixel C or Nexus one are excellent choices. Do you like Samsung tablets? Specifically the high end tablets. They are good as well. I will stay away from Apple devices because although they are built to last, their processors and memory are very slow. Also Apple is in hot water because they push OS upgrades to old devices and slow then so much make them almost unusable.

Thanks for answering maclancer! I don't like the Samsung devices, not a fan of touchwiz. What is the biggest difference between the pixel C and nexus 9? I read that the pixel C is too heavy.

Posted via the Android Central App