I get it now, Apple. Having too much control can be a headache.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
If you don't know I got my third Pixel 7, regular Lemongrass.

I'm trying to make all three to have a different look with launchers, icon packs, etc.

Ironically, if android wasn't customizable I probably would stick with iPhones.

Anyways on to my Lemongrass, I'm trying all circle icon packs on Nova and it's not working. I have 4 from Vertumus, highly recommended by the way. On my other P7P, I went through this and didn't work so I went with Niagara launcher, also highly recommended and went with just DOTS. No icons at all.

There's just some apps like Starbucks I cannot stand. Which brings to my point, this isn't an issue with my iPhone 13 mini and iPad mini 6 LTE. It reminds me of this informercial back in the 90’s air fryer...

”I set it and forget it.”

Do you agree?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm a little confused -- you're saying that Nova won't apply the icon packs you installed from the Play Store? I've never had any icon pack issues with Nova on any of my Pixels.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not totally sure what you're getting at, but I will take the opportunity to say **** Apple.

If you would rather use an iPhone, then that's totally fine and you should. But **** Apple.

Also, definitely DO NOT "set and forget" an air fryer. Keep an eye on them dino nugs, bro. They ain't worth burning your house down.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not totally sure what you're getting at, but I will take the opportunity to say **** Apple.

If you would rather use an iPhone, then that's totally fine and you should. But **** Apple.

Also, definitely DO NOT "set and forget" an air fryer. Keep an eye on them dino nugs, bro. They ain't worth burning your house down.

Yay Apple, 4 star review! Oh wait ... :p

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

I'm trying to make all three to have a different look with launchers, icon packs, etc.

Anyways on to my Lemongrass, I'm trying all circle icon packs on Nova and it's not working. I have 4 from Vertumus, highly recommended by the way. On my other P7P, I went through this and didn't work so I went with Niagara launcher, also highly recommended and went with just DOTS. No icons at all.

There's just some apps like Starbucks I cannot stand. Which brings to my point, this isn't an issue with my iPhone 13 mini and iPad mini 6 LTE. It reminds me of this informercial back in the 90’s air fryer...

Do you agree?

I treat my Androids like an iPhone... pretty much leave them mostly stock. I'm not too big on lot's of fiddling. But I rate Apple the same as Fuzzy, a big 4 star rating lol, so you won't see me using an iPhone anytime soon ;)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Do you agree?

In Nova under look and feel , round icons ? Screenshot_20230310_084144_Nova%20Launcher.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
iPhones definitely have their advantages and disadvantages. I don't think I'd be able to use one for very long because of the lack of customization. But for some, the "set it and forget it" is something they enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174