I'm I'm desperate need of an app to block messages.

A

AC Question

I have at&t for my cell carrier. I refuse to pay a monthly fee to block 1 phone number from being able to text me and leave a voicemail. The number is on the reject list, but can leave a voice message. I added the number to spam to block texts, but still able to go look in spam. I don't want an option to view the block messages, and check the voicemail. I've used Mr. Number in the past, worked great. It doesn't support kit Kat now. Please help with recommending a good free app.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have at&t for my cell carrier. I refuse to pay a monthly fee to block 1 phone number from being able to text me and leave a voicemail. The number is on the reject list, but can leave a voice message. I added the number to spam to block texts, but still able to go look in spam. I don't want an option to view the block messages, and check the voicemail. I've used Mr. Number in the past, worked great. It doesn't support kit Kat now. Please help with recommending a good free app.
If its just that one number I would suggest call your provider and have it blocked, I know this was possible in the early days before apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo