how to change default storage to external sd card on irulu tablet

A

AC Question

my tablet doesnt even recognize its OWN 8gb internal memory. Put 8gb sd card but it doesnt recognize that either & it says Im almost out of memory, Please help!

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
First off, the 8gv internal memory is before the system partition is added. You probably only have 2-4 gigs of usable internal memory. Just depends on how much system files take up.

Now for the SD card. Have you tried formatting it first? Keep in mind, this does expand some space for saved data but most apps don't allow to be on SD card and if they do, it's only a portion of the data. It's also not the best in reliably for apps on sd.

MamawJsR

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Internal storage on my Irulu tablet is first listed total .98gb with 115mb available, then total 8gb with 4.28gb available. Its new but says Im running out of memory! My 8gb micro sd card is from an old phone & has precious photos on it altho it still has <5gb available. How in the WORLD am I supposed to play the games I bought it for?? I am not tech-savvy, probably ignorant as hell, but please, what can I do??