My files seem lost after upgrading to android 6.0 but my memory space still accounts for them

T

Timothy A.

I use an infinix hot 2 x510 and I upgraded to android 6.0 today and all my files were gone except my applications. But the funny thing is that my storage details says I've used over 9gb. I also noticed that my applications data are also gone even though they still work perfectly as if there was no change. Please i need your help. Is there a way to retrieve these files?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not unless there's a root exploit for 6.0 for that phone, and you're willing to spend a few dollars on an undelete app. Then it's a maybe.

I'd bring the phone to the carrier - it's a liability issue, not a warranty issue, so have them check the phone out and replace it if necessary. (It's basically "you broke it, you own it", but phrase it more politely.)

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
me too and i need a solution. please help me i have important files but cnt access them nd my internal storage is still occupied. how do i get those datas back. pls email if there is solution