LG G5 vs LG V10

A

AC Question

I'm due for a new phone at the end of the month. I currently have the G2. I know the G5 will be available soon, but I'm not sure if I'm all that impressed with it. I think the V10 will be perfect for me, but since it's been out for a while I'm afraid that as soon as I get it, the V11 (or whatever the next one in that line will be called) will come out and I will be angry. That's what happened when I got the G2, the G3 came out the next month and I had no clue.
I mostly use my phone for email, social media, youtube, Netflix, Hulu, and music.
Any suggestions will be welcomed.
Thank you.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The V10 hasn't been available that long (Oct. 2015) and there will always be a new phone around the corner. You should get whatever phone meets your needs, but if I was considering the V10 I might be concerned about the issue with the glass cracking without the phone being dropped.

LZehner

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
The screen goes dark? Like it just stops working & reboots or you have to reboot it yourself? What kind of issues do you mean with the playstore? The stuff doesn't download correctly or just doesn't download at all?