dropped phone and dont have a backup one. i need to access it somehow

A

AC Question

is it possible to gain complete access to my droid maxx via 3rd party sources with the display being smashed but the phone still working? ive had calls come in but cant accept them.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
There is a way to use the Android if the screen isn't working but you have to have been forward thinking. On YouTube there's a video, display my Android on pc. I can't remember the exact program name but it's simple to set up, if you don't have a lock screen enabled on your device and if the display isn't responding even the swipe up to unlock, and you have tether or USB mode enabled for when the device is connected to a pc. If you have no response from the touch screen I'm pretty sure nothing is going to help you like you're asking for. However just because the display doesn't light doesn't mean it's not responding. I once used a phone for two weeks that had no visible display. You know where everything is you've done it all a thousand times now you're just doing it in the dark.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the digitizer is broken, you can use a mouse and OTG cable. But you'll need another Maxx, to plan out every move (with a pen connected to the mouse and writing on paper) so you can duplicate the moves with the phone with the broken screen (If the digitizer isn't broken, just a paper plot and 2 fingers should work.)