My phone wont allow me to enter un/pw when logging into browser authenticated wifi

A

AC Question

I have cancer and am in and out of the hospital a lot. When im here the only wifi available is "open" but has a browser login. My phone (galaxy s7 edge) recognizes this, but when i click on the box to enter my un/pw it doesnt do anything. My old phone (galaxy s5) connected fine.

I really dont want to chew up all of my data because my phone wont connect... any advice would be great.

rmesser91

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I just checked and my phone is up to date on the os. I have never been able to connect to this internet with my s7 edge with this connection, but was able to connect with my s5. I have been able to conncet to other browser based logins with the s7, but im 0-2 with conncections ran by the hospital (at the actual hospital and a seperate clinic building. Both have the same issue). My laptop connects just fine.

rmesser91

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
H3aterzz i entered recovery mode and cleared the cache partition and am still having the same issue. My os is 6.0.1

Javier that thread is for people that can at least browse the internet and have successfully connected and authenticated their wifi. Mine wont allow me to do anything while connected since i cant log in