HTC One M8 stuck in Bootloop, HELP??

A

AC Question

I was on my phone, around 20% battery, then it switched off. I thought, well the battery must be playing up.
Anyway, so I go to charge it, I turn it on and the whole boot loop thing happens.

I hadn't been messing with any custom ROMs at all, it just stopped working.

Looking at other forums, they suggested connecting it to PC and backing it up on HTC Sync Manager, however, Sync Manager doesn't recognise my phone (whilst in the boot screen thing it shows that the device is attached but doesn't recognise it as a phone).

Any ideas would be really appreciated, I know if out of options, I can just factory reset but I haven't backed it up in a few months and lots of important stuff would be lost. Thank you in advance

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Can you enter recovery and Wipe Cache Partition? If so, try that. Found the below too, as it appears to do a hard reset perhaps.

"HTC One (M8) not responding?

If HTC One (M8) does not respond when you touch the screen or press the buttons, you can still restart it.
Press and hold the POWER and VOLUME UP buttons for at least 10 seconds. HTC One (M8) then restarts."

Source: HTC One (M8) - Restarting HTC One (M8) (Soft reset) - SETTINGS & SERVICES - How-tos - Support | HTC United States

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87