Why There Are Lots Of Ads In Google Play Store Apps?

ditendra

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm wondering why there are lots of ads in Google Play Store aps? Almost every second app comes with annoying ugly ad. And the worst thing is, there are no filters on the site which could tell us, which apps come with ads & which not. I'm surprised, how such a big company like Google has made that site so simple without filtering & functions. I can't find also the option to delete history of apps installed. Google Play Store looks like amateur web programmers made site. It's a nest of ads.

ditendra

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Welcome. :)

What would you suggest as an alternative?

Ty :)
First of all, I'd suggest apps without ads, but if it's impossible, at least improve Google Play Store site adding filters, so at least we can see which app comes withs ads & which not, and on app page with ads, it should be stated that it comes with ads. Something like this:
F6nTNlp.jpg

Do you like when you open an app & ugly annoying add is appearing there? It's like if we on Windows could have lots of ads everywhere in softwares. It would be nightmare, nest of spywares & ads. No one likes those popping up ads :D

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Developers get revenue from ads on their free apps. If you want an ad-free app, the usual solution is to pay a couple of bucks for the full ad-free version.

ditendra

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Developers get revenue from ads on their free apps. If you want an ad-free app, the usual solution is to pay a couple of bucks for the full ad-free version.

Thx.
So you're saying if I'll pay for app, there won't be ads anymore. All right, but those apps don't have that option at all. Let's take an example of this app: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.sonyericsson.trackid&token=UngeP_O7

On their page it even doesn't say if it's free or not free. Anyway, I installed it, launched. It comes with ads. Like this:
itnabrF.png

All right, I'm ready to pay the bucks, but where is that option? Where can I pay? I don't want to see that ads.

Secondly, as I already stated, yeah I understand that developers need money too, but I clearly said, that Google Play Store site could be improved. I suggested to add filters so we know which app comes with ads & which not. As for now, site looks amateur, no filters, not much options, just a bunch of ads, & onyl God knows which comes with ads & which not. Don't you agree with me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87