Why can't I wake up my phone since upgrade to Marshmallow

A

AC Question

Please help me, guys. This morning I upgraded my Android from Jellybean to Marshmallow (6.0.1) and when I turn off my screen with the power button and it cannot be turned on anymore. While being off, when I press the power button nothing happens(at least seen) but because I have a password and when typing it the phone vibrates, when I press on the black screen where the keyboard is, the phone vibrates so I guess I can do everything but I cant see it...so the only way to turn the screen on is to restart the phone and I must not turn it off even when not using it because it cannot be turned on anymore without restarting....please help. (USING HTC DESIRE 820)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
HTC may have your stock ROM files on their website. Under the support section may be a download section where you may possibly find your files. You will need a Windows PC to do this. The procedure is pretty easy. Unzip the file, open the .exe program and everything else should fall into place.

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
as a last resort before flashing, press the Power button and hold until you see some action on the screen. This may take 10 seconds or longer. If this doesn't help, flashing may be your only hope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress