Big Problem with Google Account!!!

A

AC Question

I have an ALCATEL One Touch 5015X, running Android Lollipop 5.1. Yesterday I forgot my PIN password, (Not the SIM Card Password), I couldn't remember it with anything, so I Factory Reset my phone. After the factory reset, I started again my phone and it asked my to choose my language, set wifi connection and then to sign in the Google Account. It says to connect to own user of phone account. I created a new google account. When I put the RIGHT gmail, password, username on my android device it says again and again to connect to the owners account. I forget my gmail and password that I had put 1 month ago in this android phone before the factory reset. I didn't change password before the reset or anything. Please HELP I cant access my phone anymore and I cant pay again for a new phone please HELP

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So, you don't remember the email address you used to register the phone the first time? You then created another new Gmail account to sign in to the device with and now it doesn't let you in because you need to use the first account?

I see you registered here and have started a thread with your new account. I suggest keeping this all in one post so everyone can see what's been suggested/tried.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/682900-google-account-problem.html

Champion RunNGun

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Yes, exaclty everything you say. I had created a gmail a month ago, and now it asks to put the email i had created. today i created a new gmail to see if that would change anything but i had no luck. It keeps asking for the owners gmail and password.
Sorry for multiple threads I'm new here

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
As noted, because of factory reset protection (Factory Reset Protection: what you need to know | Android Central) you need to use the Gmail address that was originally signed in to your device in order to sign in again, unless you signed out of the account on the device before doing the factory reset that is. This is the "killswitch" intended to deter thefts (not that it is REALLY on the minds of thieves).

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if we can help you if you don't know a Google account that the phone was registered to. You MIGHT be able to contact your carrier for assistance but I wouldn't expect a ton from them or Google.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38